Friday, 15 June 2012

Starlight.



Dress- Topshop
Jacket- Marks and Spencer
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Head Scarf- Primark (set of 2 for £2.50)
Ring- Muse
Nails- Nude nail varnish from a Primark Mini Set and Models Own Hedkandi in Ibiza Mix.

I’m loving this outfit tbh- I know it’s black and grey and boring but it’s my wardrobe staple look atm. I couldn’t wait to wear this top from the moment I got it, I’m thinking about buying it in black too because it’s so comfy and easy to chuck on. I love the asymmetry and cut-out shoulder detail on this top and the grey marl effect is my fave colour/look right now. I’m not vary good with hair accessories; I seem to have loads but never wear them! My go-to hair accessory is a black and white bandana so I thought these Primark skull scarves would be a nice change- nothing too drastic though. I’m getting sick of wearing my hair up but I cba straightening my hair so I can wear my extensions. Mind you, if this is the extent of my problems then I think I’m doing OK. I love this nail combo, I wasn’t sure that the Models Own glitter polish would go with more intense colours after loving it with this beigey nude but I’m wearing it with my H&M Blue My Mind atm and it works just as well so I’m well chuffed! I wore this when I went shopping with my mum the other day- I have a serious shopping problem! I thought I’d slip this outfit post in because I seem to have a million product reviews and wanted something different so y’all (and myself) don’t get bored!

6 comments:

  1. I love how simple the outfit is, but really well accessorised - the cut-out-shoulder on the top is awesome :) The headscarf is cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! The nails look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I'm loving the Ibiza Mix polish atm x

      Delete
  3. love your shoes, headband and jacket, hon! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete