Vest- Primark
Skirt- made by me (material from Ebay)
Ring- Muse
Necklace- River Island
Nail varnish- H&M nail polish in Bella's Choice and Model's Own Wah Nail pen in Black.
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the bin bagage in the background- I've been sorting out my room since I finished uni and the bags are full of stuff to take to the charity shops so they're on their way out! I'd also like to note that I wore this last week when the weather was actually nice- I'm gutted it's over so soon! I made this skirt a couple of years ago now; I've always wanted to make my own clothes but haven't got the time nor the patience! I've got some stunning Our Lady of Guadalupe material and some black material with pink skulls on that I also got from ebay which I wanna do something with real bad. I love the pastel colours of this ice-cream print material. I sewed three pink glittery buttons downs the front that I got from John Lewis. I should have taken a close-up photo of the necklace I'm wearing (blogger fail) because it's a super cute silver bow covered in multi-coloured gems.
This is about as summery as it gets for me and tbh, what's more summery than ice-creams?! I've constantly got my hair up these days and it's doing my head in cause it looks angin down but won't go up in anything other than a pony and even then I have to spray and clip it up like a mad woman! It's getting better in terms of condition and tbf it is growing fairly quickly for my hair but it's just annoying how one side of my hair is fine and the other is only 3inches long! The trials and tribulations of bleaching hair ay? Sorry, rant over. I'm going away a week on Thursday (eeeee exciteds) so I'm planning on doing a 'what's in my travel bag' kind of post which should be good. Any recommendations before I go?
my urban decay brow box and coconut grove my nars comparison is up, thanks for the request!
ReplyDeleteps. love the outfit cannot believe you made that skirt!
x
lilacdreams15.blogspot.com
Thank you so much! I feel a bit cheeky now tbh :p Aw thanks- it was easy really it's just two squares of material sewn together with an elasticated waist hehe.
Deletex