Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Liebster Blog Award.

The lovely Zaineb has nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award- thank you so much!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

 





Here are the rules:)

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs

11 Things About Me:
1. I'm an only child.
2. I'm an avid meat eater- KFC anyone?
3. I have 8 piercings including my nose, lip, belly and ears.
4. My favourite colour is black but if you're being all technical and black isn't technically a colour then my fave colour is pink.
5. I like rugby union and used to play.
6. I have double-jointed fingers.
7. I am of Irish descent (not that my name gave it away or anything).
8. I have two cats called Moshi and Jess.
9. I don't smoke, drink or take drugs.
10. I don't do lie-ins!
11. I'm a massive Poirot fan.

(sorry if that's all really boring information!)

Zaineb's Questions:
1. Favourite food? (how could I not ask)
This is a really hard one as I'm such a foodie! I love a nice takeaway- Crispy Chillie Beef in OK sauce is a fave of mine.
2. Ambitions?
I know where I wanna go but I don't want to go any further than that.
3. Biggest fear?
Spiders.
4. Biggest turn off?
Arrogance.
5. How do you like your eggs in the morning? (lol)
EGGBREAD!
6. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I'd probs have spoke my mind more when I was yonger.
7. Favourite feature in the opposite sex?
Big blue eyes!
8. A feature you get most complimented on?
My eyes.
9. Biggest pet peeve?
Disorganisation.
10. Favourite person?
My boyfriend.
11. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (cliche answers are adorable but please avoid them haha)
World peace ;]

I tag:
Emma 
Fiona
Emily
Dee
Jane
Gothic Nemo
Helen
Hayley
Caroline
Aimee Lee
Chelsea


Now y'all have to nominate your 11 and answer my questions:


1. What's your favourite food?
2. What's your favourite book?
3. Who's your favourite band/musician?
4. What's your must have makeup item?
5. What's your favourite item of clothing?
6. What was the best holiday you've been on?
7. Who's you're style icon?
8. Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with and why?
9. What's your favourite film?
10. What's your favourite colour?
11. What are you most attracted to in another person?


Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me chica! I'm pretty tired at the moment, just back from Download last night but I'll get round to doing it at somepoint :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries- I hope you had a nice time despite the weather!xx

      Delete
  2. woo love this! :) and yum at cripsy chilli beef xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyouuuu you lovely lovely lady!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely, I will do the post soon :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that! Just got around to doing it now! xx

    ReplyDelete