Hey guys, I've been awarded the Laine blogger award (for the second time :D) by the lovely Fiona at the Beauty Fiend. Thank you so much lovely lady!
Rules...
Rules...
-Tag the blogger who awarded you
-Award five more bloggers
-Answer a few questions
1. What is your current beauty obsession ?
Eyeshadow palettes! I never really used to wear eyeshadow but have been loving it since I started blogging and palettes are the natural progression.
2. What is the one beauty item you wished you owned
?
I lusted over Benefit Porefessional for agessss but I'd quite like an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette atm.
3. What are you favourite types of posts to read and
write?
I love a thourough review and also skincare routine posts as I'm super nosey! haha.
4. What inspired you to become a blogger ?
I loved reading blogs and watching vlogs- I found them so helpful and inspiring. Plus I own loads of products and wanted to tell people about my experiences with them.
5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now
?
Five Blogs I Nominate...

No comments:
Post a Comment