Top- Topshop
Shorts- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Topshop
Firstly, sorry this hasn't got my usual nails/ring photo, the one I took didn't come out right and I can't go back in time and take another one. I used to live in denim shorts when I was at college but they (sure enough) fell apart and I haven't been able to find any suitable replacements since then. I'm well particular about denim shorts- I don't want my arse out nor do I want my tummy bulging over the top of the waistband. I don't like crazy pocket details or gold buttons and zips. These are the first 'high waisted' shorts that have ever fit/suited me- I say high waisted in inverted commars because they're not super high waisted but do have some tummy coverage. I really like these and they're super comfy, I think they were around £15-20. I'm getting super fed up with my hair atm, I've booked in to get it cut in a few weeks before graduation/my birthday because I simply can't wait til it all grows back- I need layers in my life again! I've not had my hair cut (apart from fringe trims) since January!! I think I've worn it up constantly for about 2 months, although I've finally straightened all my hair today and put my stennies in which is making me feel better about my hair.
Amazing hair!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you! Stop by sometimes :)
Two giveaways on my blog :)
http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I'll check your blog out for sure x
Delete