So as always, there’s been some shuffling about with the
contents of my makeup bag this month since the last post. The basics remain the same: my
foundation, BB cream, powder, brow kit, both eyeliners and my mascara. The main
new additions are the M&S blushers, the S&G palette and the lip
products. I’ve mostly been using the M&S Limited Collection blusher in
Dusky Rose because the weather has been rubbish and doesn’t really make me want
to wear super bright crazy blusher; plus I’ve been having fun with my lip
products so I want to keep my cheeks to a minimal flush. Although I’m not super
wowed by the S&G eyeshadow palette, I have been enjoying using it in the
day-time and it’s super compact and easy to use. Again, I’m not playing my eyes
up much atm because I’m playing with lip products. I’m still loving my MAC
lipstick in Hue and it’s my go-to lipstick for any occasion- I reckon I’ll be
running out of this soon, wahhh! I’ve been enjoying trying out new lip products
and combos and the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm and L’oreal Glam Shine
Miss Candy have been the products that I keep going back to. It’s funny really
because these two products are pretty much opposites: the Revlon lipstain is
super bright and long lasting whereas the Glam Shine lipgloss is much more
subtle and tbf, not as long lasting. But I’m enjoying wearing both and changing
it up regularly. I’ve been enjoying the luxury of using the mini Benefit
Porefessional Primer which I got free with Glamour magazine and it’s led to me
sneakily purchasing a full-size tube from Benefit. Hopefully, if the weather
ever picks up, next month’s makeup bag will be full of bright blushers and only
my light-weight BB cream- keep dreaming ay?
Saturday, 30 June 2012
In Your Face: June.
Benefit Porefessional Primer Mini; Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara; Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer in Fair; Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light; Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blusher in Dusky Rose; Soap & Glory Lid Stuff in What's Nude; Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Light Vanilla; Chanel Ombre Essentielles in Lotus; Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam; Vivo Ultimate Brow & Eye Kit; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium; L'oreal Glam Shine Miss Candy in Bubble Pink; MAC Lipstick in Hue; Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner; Avon Mega Impact Gel Pencil Eyeliner; Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ive wanted a soap and glory quad for agggggeeeeeeessssss!!
ReplyDeletexx
I don't think its worth a tenner but I am getting a lot of use out of it because it's so compact :] xx
Deletegreat blog dear!
ReplyDeletecome by and lets fllw each other if you love to do!
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com
Thank you! I'll check your blog out right now x
Delete