Saturday, 9 June 2012

Heavy Metal.



Dress- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Vans via Schuh
Necklace- Ebay
Ring- Matalan
Nails- H&M Nail Varnish in Blue My Mind.

I know I've worn this dress before but I love it! After searching high and low for a silver spiked necklace but only coming up with gold or mixed metal options so I turned to the great force that is ebay for help. After losing two auctions of this necklace for around £10, I ended up winning this one for around £3- so it was worth those loses! Here's one to buy if you like it but just search 'silver spiked necklace' and you should find something. I love the double layer of spikiness and obvs the silver is my metal of choice. Will you just look at the colour of this nail varnish?! Wowzers- after loving my H&M nail varnish in 'Bella's Choice' I couldn't wait to get my hand on some more. I fell inlove with this colour even though I'm typically more of a pink/red colour kind of girl rather than a fan of blue. I remember seeing a Nails Inc. nail varnish in this kind of blue (on QVC) and lusting after it so for £2.99 you can't complain! I love the finish of these nail varnishes, they're nice and flat blocks of colour. I wore this the other day to meet my cousin and go shopping- comfortable footwear was in order for a mammoth shop! Haul to come soon!

 

1 comment:

  1. lovelovelove the jewellery and nails combo! blue isnt a colour i wouldve put with the silver but it looks so good! you look gorgeous :)

    sculpturedmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete