Top and socks- Topshop; makeup bag, scarves, sun glasses, makeup wipes and pj's- Primark; No7 and Models Own nail varnishes and mini deoderant- Boots.
I'm sorry you can't really see any of these properly but I didn't want to do a never ending photo post! I've seen this top on a few blogs and couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I love the asymmetrical hemline and the one sleeved look. I went for the mottled-grey option, I think it's also available in black, white and normal grey- for £16 each I think I might be buying at least one more! I'd recommend you try them on because I've got a well smaller size than usual but it's nice and baggy. I've worn it (already!) as a dress with leggings as it covers my modesty so I class that as leggingable. I got these super cute lacey ankle socks from Topshop for 3 for £8 to go with my new creepers. I got some bargains in Primark only spending £10.50; the two skull scarves for £2.50 are super nice and perfect for wearing as head bands. The cat pj's were a total impulse buy but they've got cats on, come on! I wanted a small makeup bag to carry my essentials in so I don't have to take my whole makeup bag nor have loads of makeup rattling around in my bag. This lil number was only £1 with super cute tea party images on and love heart lining. I really like the pink Primark makeup wipes (the non-sensetive ones) so I thought I'd try these exfoliating ones.
I had a million No7 £5 off vouchers so me and my cousin went a bit mad buying nail varnishes for only £2- well, she got 3 and I got one. I've never used No7 makeup before so I'll be interested to see what the qulaity is like- I bought this one in Blackberry. I finally got my hands on Models Own nail varnish in Ibiza Mix- part of the Headkandi collection. The glitter particles are varied in colours and size and look amazing on the nail! So there's my haul from Wednesday, I also went shopping on Friday so another haul will come soon.
I love the topshop socks, I really want a pair they look so cute and the skull scarf is cool too :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way I am holding a giveaway on my blog, you can win a cute pendant and some Barry M nail polishes, check it out :)
http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html
xx
Thanks, I'll deffo check that out! xx
Delete