Sunday, 3 June 2012

Best of May.

H&M Nail Polish in Bella's Choice; Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation; Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream; Tresemme Split Remedy Serum.

So last month I decided to start a 'best of' post, forcing myself to choose my favourite beauty, nail, hair and makeup product of that month (see April's here). It's a bit of a challenge cause I either get stuck with old favourites or have tried so many that I can't decide! This month I've kinda cheated because I've classed the Maybelline BB cream as beauty rather than makeup- so that's my beauty product of the month. It's just perfect for this awesome weather we're having in the UK atm: it's super light, gives good coverage, has SPF30 and is oil-free. It's super quick to apply too and in the summer you wanna just play out not sit inside applying layers of makeup for hours. The 123 Perfect has been my go-to foundation, especially in the evenings or when I want more coverage than the BB cream can give me. I wouldn't have thought last month that anything could steer me away from my MAC Pro Longwear foundation but this sure has!

I bought this nail varnish for £2.99 without particularly high hopes- I just really loved the colour and thought it was a bargain. I was so surprised to find that the coverage and colour were amazing and it's really long lasting! I initially wore it on my toe nails (which looked ace) but now I've got it on my fingers- its just a super cool teal colour and is super summery. I've gone back and bought some more H&M nail varnishes and couldn't recommend them more if you're after a bargain! Finally, the hair category- like I've said before, I'm not big on hair care (mostly cause I haven't got much hair atm!) so I chose the Split Remedy Serum because it's one of my hair care staples atm. When I bleached my hair (to have it pink) it left my hair in a real sorry state and I'm paying the price now but this serum's helping my hair along. I've recently bought the leave in treatment from the same range which pretty much is the same product but makes your hair all shiny and nice. So there it is, have you used any of these products?

p.s My ebay listings have finished- I hope some of y'all got involved! I'll be listing some more items in due course so I'll keep you posted on them. 

5 comments:

  1. Some lovely products and I love the nail varnish colour :)

    Tanesha x
    http://tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- the nail varnish is stunning. x

      Delete
  2. new follower!been browsing through your blog and love it. really need to get my hands on that serum!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That serum has done wonders for my skin- not a day goes by where I don't use it!x

      Delete
  3. Love the Nail Polish ♡ :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete