Vest- Primark
Cardigan- Marks & Spencer
Skirt- New Look
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Muse
I bought this skirt in the New Look January sales for £7, I'm pretty sure it was reduced from £27 so it was a mega bargain! I find it funny that I never used to wear dresses or skirts in the day (only for dressy occasions) and lived in jeans and shorts but now I hardly ever wear jeans. It's weird how your taste changes. My boyfriend's parents went away last week (lucky them) so I moved in with my boyfriend for the week (hence the outfit posts being in my boyfriend's mum's room). I had a lovely week and got to cook loads for my man and his chums so that was nice. And I fuelled my current obsession of palying on Space Marines pretty much non-stop all week. OK, I should probs explain myself. My boyfriend got a PS3 and we pretty much completed Space Marines- a game based on Games Workshop Warhammer 40k Space Marines and Chaos (and this will probs mean nothing to any of you but I'm gonna go with it)- and basically we spent the week playing online against other dweebs to level up etc. We do have other games for the PS3 (any recommendations?) but none are we even close to being as obsessed with as Space Marines. If you follow me on tweeter, you'll have been bombarded with Space Marine-related tweetage and for that I apologise. It's just so exciting and you get so involved- gosh I need to get a job don't I? Someone employ me quick! Also, I'm gutted that series 2 of Game of Thrones is over- majorly sad.
That skirt is SO nice! and for £7 pounds?! BARGAIN xx
ReplyDeleteThanks- I do love it! x
Delete