Friday, 31 August 2012

Best of August.

Simply Eye Makeup Remover; MeMeMe Lip Cream in China Rose; Avon Moroccan Argon Oil Conditioner; Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment; Garnier Sun Cream SPF50; Avon Moroccan Argon Oil Shampoo; VO5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir; Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry.

My favourite products in July were mostly makeup and skincare; alternatively this month they're mostly hair care! I've also noticed that I've not reviewed most of these products so that's a bit naughty of me really. I've been loving the effects of lavishing my hair with oily goodness and am definitely feeling the benefits with my newly strong, nourished and shiny hair. The sun cream should probs feature in all of my favourites between April-October because I'm mega paranoid about getting sunburnt so wear sun cream pretty much every day throughout the Spring and Summer. The Simple eye makeup remover is so gentle and not at all oily (I'll have to review this!). And no, I don't have a baby, the Bepanthen is for soothing my new tattoo- it works a treat! Sorry my favourites are a bit boring this month, I've just not bought any new makeup this month really as I've got pretty much everything I want! However, I am having a CHANEL makeover tonight so that statement will be made invalid! Please leave me a comment with a link to your favourites this month and you might inspire me to try something. 

4 comments:

  1. Great favourites, I also love the Simple eye makeup remover. Just found your blog through the BBU blog hop :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out the VO5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir, heard so many goods about it. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've reviewed it here if you wanna check it out http://brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/in-your-face-vo5-hot-oil-moisture-soak.html x

      Delete