My Skin No Shine Mattifying Moisture Lotion (£3.50 from Tesco).
This was an odd purchase as I love using my No7 Day and Night Creams so much but I didn't want to take them on holiday so I saw this and thought "for £3.50, I'll give it a go". I like the girly packaging and imagine that this range is targeted at the young teen market and my skin is pretty much the same as it was when I was younger. I love the fact that this moisturiser has kiwi and raspberry extracts for no other reason than it makes the product smell amazing! Sometimes I feel that skincare products can smell to chemically or clinical and I'm a girl who likes a nice fruity sweet scented product. You get 75ml of the product and a little deffo goes a long way- I find a small pea-sized amount is enough for my whole face which is much less than I need when using my No7 creams.
The moisturiser itself has quite an odd consistency; it's like a really wet, runny gel which applies nice and thin and is absorbed super fast into the skin. I did find the moisturiser mattifying and it provided a good base for my makeup; however, it's not done wonders for my skin so I'm finding it hard to get too excited about. Compared with my No7 creams, I find the My Skin moisturiser to be no where near as moisturising and it also doesn't have any sun protection built in unlike my No7 Day Cream which has both UVA and UVB protection. Overall, I'd say this was a good moisturiser to try if you're just starting out using skin care or if you're on a budget as it does mattify the skin but I'm afraid it's No7 all the way for me. Have you got any skincare recommendations?
No comments:
Post a Comment