Friday, 3 August 2012

In Your Face: Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Pearl.




Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Pearl Lip Gloss in Sari Pink 576 (£21*).

This was a wonderful birthday gift from my lovely chum and her boyfriend who made me my own glossybox. I've never owned any Dior makeup (or any Dior anything for that matter) but I've seen some bloggers rave about their lipglosses and lipsticks. It looks so pretty and special I didn't want to use it and ruin it but I gave in because the colour looks so stunning. The packaging is soooooo nice with the clear tube and the twist top with silver detailing. The applicator is a brush rather than a doe-foot which I usually dislike but the brush on this is super high quality and the bristles don't split or splay at all. My chum chose shade Sari Pink which is a super pretty coral pink with pearly micro shimmer running through it. The product looks quite bright in the tube but applies a little more subtly which I love because it makes it more versatile and wearable. The gloss itself glides on super smoothly and isn't at all sticky or runny. My lips are generally quite dry but the gloss didn't sink into any cracks in my lips or stick to any dry patches. I sometimes think its a bit pointless talking about the wear-time of glosses cause it's typically pretty pants but this is for sure the longest wearing gloss I've worn. This is one super luxurious product and I feel so lucky to have it, I'm loving wearing it and the colour is so me. Have you ever tried any Dior makeup?

1 comment: