Simple Soothing Facial Toner (travel size):
I do quite like using this toner but it's nothing 'wow' or particularly special, it's just a good standard gentle toner. It doesn't irritate my skin or smell of alcohol and it cleans out my pores a treat. I like the size of the bottle because it's great for travelling but this one's been living in my wash bag at my man's house. Repurchase: Yes (already have done!).
Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask:
I ended up having to throw at least a masks-worth of this away this month which I'm pretty gutted about but it's my own fault! I did enjoy using this face mask but I prefer the Cupcake mask when my skin is misbehaving; I find Catastrophe Cosmetic to be a good one to use as maintenance when my skin's not too bad. Repurchase: Probably.
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes:
Yes, they're here every month so I won't say too much about them. They get rid of the majority of my makeup, they don't feel harsh on my skin and they're cheap; that's all there is to it. Repurchase: Yes.
Primark Beauty Twin Pack Round Cotton Pads:
I'm always on the quest for bargain cotton pads and this Primark double pack for £1 seemed to be the way forward. They kind of look like the MDF of cotton pads (you know, loads of little bits stuck together) but I liked the way this got into all the nooks and crannies of my skin. However, too much product can make them fall apart. Repurchase: Probably.
Avon Colour Protect Shampoo:
I told you I finish my shampoo and conditioners at different times! I really like this shampoo, it does what it says: protects my colour, keeps my hair clean and shiny, and it's usually on a good offer. Repurchase: Yes.
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush:
A must-have in my opinion, you can't go wrong with Batiste dry shampoo. I used to only use the Blush one because I hated the Tropical one but I'm currently having a Cherry phase and have also bought the Lace one out to try. Variety is the spice of life! Repurchase: YES!!!
Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size):
I bought these for my holiday wayyyyy back in June and I couldn't wait to finish them off! I dunno, they just left my hair feeling a bit weird and heavy. Again, I love the packaging and the compact size. They had the S&G signature scent which was nice but I fear this may have been a case of style over substance. Repurchase: No way Hose.
Sure Clear Diamond Crystal Deodorant:
I actually finished two cans of this deodorant off this month but threw one away at my boyfriend's (duhh). This is my all time favourite deodorant mostly because it doesn't leave white marks on black clothes which tbh, used to be the bane of my life as I mostly wear black. It's not the cheapest of deodorants but it's ace and works. I also love the black and purple packaging. Repurchase: Yes, I already have a stash.
Avon Naturals Shower Gel in Sugar Plum & Vanilla:
The only reason I got this last winter was because it came free with an item I bought. I didn't use it for ages (because I forgot I had it) but I can safely say that I love it. I love the smell of Sugar Plum and Vanilla, which was unfortunately limited edition and I'm a bit gutted I've finished this tbh. It keeps me clean and smelling nice all day long. I've since bought the Honey & Milk and White Chocolate & Strawberry offerings to try. Repurchase: Yes, but unfortunately this scent is no longer available.
Wowzers, I didn't think I'd used that many products up this month! Please leave me the links to your empties posts as they're some of my faves to read cause I'm dead nosy! Also, I can't believe it's September!
Ah you've used up so many compared to me :P This month I've just been buying to much stuff D:
ReplyDeleteHeres my post; http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/monthly-empties.html
xx
I know- I didn't even think I'd used that much up last month! Thanks for your link xx
DeleteGreat post :) What would you say is the best Lush mask for blemishes?
ReplyDeleteThank you
Claire x
xstylishbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk
I'd deffo say Cupcake but Cosmetic Warrior is also pretty good for spots- I just don't like the smell or texture of it!xx
DeleteI actually really like Primark wipes as well, I use them before a cleanser sometimes to get the bulk of my make-up off! x
ReplyDeleteMe too! I find them quite refreshing tbh xx
DeleteI gave your blog a shout in this post: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eight-most-worn-items-and-favourite.html
ReplyDeletexx
Aw thank you!I'll check it out!xx
DeleteI adore Catastrophe Cosmetic :) Don't forget to save the pot to take back for a free mask when you have five! xo
ReplyDeleteThank you! I only need to finish one more :] xx
Delete