Dress- Hell Bunny
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Primark
Shoes- Next
Nails- Nude from a Primark mini set and Look Beauty Nail Pop in Ribbon
p.s sorry the lighting is awful but that's British weather for you- I had to have my spotlights on.
This isn't like my regular 'boring' t-shirt dress and leggings type outfit which makes a nice change. I bought this dress in Sheffield before I went away and fell inlove! It's my fave dress shape ever and I have a good few Hell Bunny dresses in this style now. I love the cute vintage-feel flowery pattern on the dress and the ruffled edges are super cute. I felt dead girly wearing this outfit- I teamed the dress with these Next shoes that I blogged about a while bag. I love the lilac bow on them but my God did they kill my feet! My feet are really mard and most shoes, apart from Primark cheapy flats, give me blisters and pain for at least the first month of me wearing them *sigh*. These were no different- they're just proper stiff and hard faux patent leather but hopefully I'll wear them in soon. I love this ring I got from Primark- it should look super cheap and tacky and like children's toy jewellery but for some reason I really like it! I restrained myself from buying the matching earrings and necklace because I thought that would be a bit too wild. I think it was only about £2 as well which is a bargain.
I started back on a diet on Monday because I've gained a fair bit of weight over the last year or so and I'm fed up with it so now uni stress is all over and done with, I've (unfortunately) ran out of excuses. I've actually been enjoying it for the most part but I do miss bad food real well loads. I've been swimming twice this week which has been ace and an intense workout at the same time plus attending my regular aerobics class last night. If you're like me and fall off the wagon real quickly then I'd recommend you check out Bloggers Go Skinny as I've found it really inspiring and motivating knowing that other bloggers are doing it too. Hope you're all well and have some lovely plans for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment