Tuesday, 21 August 2012

100 Follower Give-Away.


The competition closes this Saturday so hurry!

So ladies, I've hit the big 100 and to celebrate and say thank you to all of y'all, I'm holding a give away. The rules are pretty simple: you must follow my blog via GFC and leave a comment on this post with your name and email address- easy peasy! This give-away is only available to UK followers I'm afraid. The give-away will end two weeks today on Saturday 25th August at 12pm GMT so get involved quick; I'll announce the winner asap and contact them for their address [don't forget that's a Bank Holiday weekend lovelies]. Let's see what you could win...



Avon Naturals Strawberry Moisturising Body Scrub; 
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Eyeshadow Palette in Natural Mix; 
MeMeMe Longwear Satin Lip Cream in Pashmina Pink. 

All these products are brand new and have only been handled for the purposes of photographing them for this post. You can see a post of this scrub here and it's one of my personal beauty favourites. Good luck and thanks for all your support and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the followers! :)

    I'd love to enter the giveaway, my email is millyyoungman@gmail.com and I follow you on GFC as Milly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers!! :)
    I've followed you :) I found you through a lovely comment you left on my own blog! I'm sorry its taken me a few days to visit your page!


    my GFC name is Betsy Boat and my email is info@betsyboat.com

    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete