Skin Therapy Cotton Wool Pads:
I'm forever finishing cotton wool pads as I use about 5-6 per day. I never consistently buy the same brand because I'm always finding the best bargain ones, quality isn't really an issue for me because I'll just use more if they disintegrate. I think these ones were from Wilkinsons which is a home goods/supermarket type shop. Repurchase: Maybe if their the cheapest option.
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes:
Again, you're gonna see these pretty much every month: they're quick, they're easy and I know they're not that great for your skin but I use cleanser and all the good stuff afterwards. Repurchase: Yes.
Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb:
I finally got round to using this bath bomb after finishing my Comforter Bubble Bar. I did enjoy having it in my bath and it was all pink and girly and smelt real nice but cause you only get one use out of them I feel like they're not great value for money. Repurchase: No.
Lush Volcano Foot Mask:
Ahhh this is my foot saviour! Never again shall I have dry, cracked or hard skin on my feet. I try to use this once a week and I get about 4-6 uses out of one tub depending on how thick I apply the mask. I actually quite like the smell but it is quite strong. Repurchase: Definitely yes!
Lush Cosmetic Warrior:
I must say, this has to be my least favourite Lush face mask. I really like the mattifying and spot-clearing benefits of this mask but the smell is too overwhelming; it just smells like wet dog to me! The thing is, if this were the only option then I'd probs grin and bare it but knowing that masks like Cupcake exist that leave my skin feeling amazing and smell delicious, it just makes Cosmetic Warrior much less desirable. Repurchase: No.
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream from Normal/Oily Skin:
I can't believe how long this has lasted me! I'm pretty stingey with my application of moisturiser but this has lasted me since February! I love this Night Cream, it's super light and moisturising whilst mattifying and reduces any redness or spots. I can't see myself using any other Night Cream tbh. Repurchase: Yes!!!
Superdrug Simply Pure Oil Balancing Serum:
This is another product that's lasted me a real long time. I've been using this morning and evening since March/April and I can't imagine not using a serum now. I find it's that extra layer of mattification (not a real word!) and provides a great base for my moisturiser and makeup. It's also a mega bargain and is often on offer in store. Repurchase: Yes.
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush:
I go through these dry shampoos like nobody's business. They're my fringe saviour and just freshen and lift my hair between washes. Blush is my go-to option but I've recently been loving the Cherry option; they're half price in Superdrug atm so go stock up!! Repurchase: Yes.Have you used up any products this month?
Great post! I love Batiste dry shampoo too! Can't live without it!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through BBU blog hop, following you :)
http://mui28.blogspot.com
Thank you! You can't go wrong with Batiste really tbh. Thank you I'll check your blog out too x
DeleteI have never known anyone to use the volcano foot mask - does it make a big difference? My feet are such a disaster right now.
ReplyDeletexx
Yeah I love it real loads! It's dead cooling and softening and gets rid of any dead skin. It just makes your feet look and smell loads better and it's dead relaxing :] xx
Delete