Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (£6.25).
'A super thick cream choc full of rich ingredients to help you get to grips with dry bits. Knees, elbows, heels, nails and cuticles- all will benefit from some Lemony Flutter attention.'
I've never really been one for looking after my cuticles and nail area which is daft really considering how much I love wearing nail varnish. I saw a post by the lovely Tattooed Tealady on nail care, you should see how amazing her natural nails are, and this lovely Lush product featured so I thought I'd give it a go. Not just a cuticle butter, Lemony Flutter (the best name ever) is perfect for treating any areas of dry or hard skin. The product smells just like fresh lemons which isn't my favourite scent or taste but it is nice and refreshing compared with most nail care products which smell hyper chemically. The butter itself melts into more of a rich oil when you apply it to the skin- I've been using it exclusively on my cuticles and nail areas as I don't have dry skin per se (luckily). I find that it softens my cuticles and sooths any sore, chapped or dry skin areas on my fingers. Now, I'm gonna be honest here; I know it's gross and weird but I bite the skin around my nails and this product really helps to heel my toothy damage and softens up the skin real nice. A little definitely goes a real long way with this product- I find that by thinly coating the tip of my finger I have enough to do the nails on one hand. I dab the product around my nails then rub it in using circular motions and then it's quickly absorbed. I've been using this on bare nails before applying new nail varnish, so about twice a week really. It might not seem like an essential, but I'm really enjoying using Lemony Flutter and think it's well worth giving a go because the lady in store said one tub lasts her about a year- talk about value for money! Have you tried Lemony Flutter or got any other nail care recommendations?
p.s Don't forget to enter my 100 follower give away before time runs out!
I love LUSH :) I want this as my friend pointed out that I don't use anything on my nails... ooops!
ReplyDeleteLaceyLoves
I was the same but I've started using this and really enjoy it x
Delete