Saturday, 18 August 2012

Fave Five: Ice-Cream Nails.

Nails Inc. for InStyle Magazine; Barbara Daly Pink; Avon Nailwear Pro in Aqua Fantasy, Luxe Lavender and Lemon Sugar. 

In my eyes, Avon dominate the ice-cream nail shades arena; my first ever ice-cream shade was in fact Luxe Lavender which is just the smoothest strong lilac I've seen. Aqua Fantasy has a lovely pearly shimmer running through it as does Lemon Sugar- the latter of which I am kind of paranoid about wearing as a block colour because I'm not tanned to it can make me look like I've got a skin deficiency- not a good look. I also buzz off the Nails Inc. for InStyle Magazine powder blue. The thing I love most about ice-cream shades is that they all work together as block alternate colours or as various patterns and nail art. They also add a splash of not-too-intense colour to any old outfit. What are your favourite ice-cream nail varnishes?

p.s By the time you read this I'll be getting ready to leave (if not already on my way) on the road trip up north for my holiday with my boyfriend's family which I'm super excited about. I doubt the cottage will have le internet so I probs won't be replying to comments for a week or so. Have a lovely week girlies!

p.p.s Don't forget to enter my 100 follower give away!

2 comments: