I've just got back from holiday today and found that I've been nominated for another Liebster Blog Award by the lovely lady from The Beauty Think Tank thank you so much!
Rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
11 Things About Me
1) I'm an only child.
2) I have 5, yes FIVE cats *crazy cat lady* called (in age order): Jess, Geddy, Moshi, Kat & Pyewacket.
3) I have just got a degree in Psychology.
4) I have visited 3 continents of the world.
5) I hate football.
6) I'm left handed.
7) I don't eat anything that swims i.e fish or seafood, by choice not necessity.
8) I'm an avid meat eater.
9) I never used to wear dresses or skirts and now I pretty much exclusively wear them.
10) I've been driving for over 3years (not continuously!).
11) I've just got back from holiday and had a yummy KFC on the way home (Y).
Beauty Think Tank's Questions
1) If you could design your own beauty product, what would it be?
Probs a lipstick orrrrr an amazing eye palette.
2) Would you rather be forced to wear full coverage foundation for a year or go without lipstick for a year?
Forced to wear full coverage foundation- this doesn't bother me at all! But no lipstick would make me sad :[
3) Do you like BB Creams or are they just hype?
I do like them for their ease and skincare benefits but some are really shiny so I go for oil-free ones.
4) Favorite season for makeup?
As in trends? Deffo winter, it's all about smoky, sultry, vampy looks.
5) Favorite drugstore/ high street beauty product?
Just one?!? I can't pick!
6) If you could do a makeup/ lookbook based on a country/ place what would it be and why?
This is an interesting question...I honestly have no idea. Maybe Paris because it evokes sophistication and simplicity.
7) If you could do the makeup of any Olympian who would it be and why?
Wowzers, erm maybe Laura Trott because she's got stunning blue eyes.
8) All time favorite song?
Can't pick one my friend.
9) What is your favorite thing to blog about? Not just makeup in general.
Probs skincare products because they're usually on the more expensive side so I want other's to know whether they're worth the hype or not.
10) What inspires you to blog?
Deffo other blogs and when people comment on my posts. Also, magazines and street style.
11) If you were on a deserted island what three things would you need to have with you?
Well I'm assuming that life-essentials are covered (i.e food, water, shelter etc) so probs my boyfriend, my slippers and my phone.
My 11 Recipients!
My 11 Required Questions
1) Cats or dogs?
2) What type of makeup product do you have the most of (e.g lipsticks)?
3) What inspires your to blog?
4) What attracts you most to other blogs?
5) What's your fave high street makeup brand?
6) What's your fave high end makeup brand?
7) What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?
8) What's your fave nail varnish colour?
9) If you could have your hair like any celebrity, who would it be?
10) Who is your fashion icon?
11) What's your fave shop?
Thanks you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment