Tuesday, 21 August 2012

In Your Face: Skin Wisdom Youth Protect Eye Treatment.


Skin Wisdom Youth Protect Eye Treatment (£5 full price; currently half price in Tesco).

I've pretty much finished two tubes of Boots Cucumber Eye Gel this month (sigh) and thought I'd try something new to leave at my boyfriend's house and carry on with my Soap & Glory Supereyes,Supereyes eye gel at home. As far as I know, Skin Wisdom is a skincare brand exclusive to Tescos and whilst perusing 
their eye cream offerings, I saw that this bad boy was half price. Now I dunno about you but I find it hard to find eye products that aren't t anti-aging and anti-wrinkle formulas but I found this Youth Protect one and thought I'd give it a go. On the side of the box, there's a scale illustrating which age groups should use which range of Skin Wisdom products- the Youth Protect products are aimed at buyers aged 20-35yrs. The product itself is a milky coloured gel which is super light and easily absorbed into the delicate eye area. I like how this product leaves my eyes feeling cool, soft and hydrated without feeling at all greasy. I've been applying this in the evenings after cleansing when I apply my facial moisturiser. I'd say it's deffo worth giving a go. Have you got any eye cream recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment