Dress- Primark
Necklace- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Jacket- second hand army shop
Ring- H&M
Nails- Topshop Nail Varnish in Sketch
So we've all seen that the military trend is back in action this AW; now this typically means fitted military jackets and coats with beautiful embroidery and gold buttons. However, this year the trend has moved from military ceremonial chic to boot camp couture. I love the camo jackets they're selling in Topshop atm (like this one) because they're more fitted and girly but my gosh, at £45-£60 they're expensive! Whilst on holiday, my boyfriend's parents stumbled upon a second hand army shop/mini museum and when they told me about it, I couldn't wait to get there! I bought this jacket for £5 and it's a genuine thick heavy army shirt. It had the Dutch flag on it which I removed because, well, I'm not Dutch. I love how comfy and slouchy it is and how it toughens up a plain dress. I'm thinking about customising it a bit with some spikes and some patches maybe so I'll keep you posted if that ever occurs. My boyfriend bought an army coat which was plain khaki green but it's got a padded inner and will be super warm in winter, I think that was only around £40. I'd deffo recommend you look out for second hand army stores if you fancy anything like this jacket because it's pretty much guaranteed to be durable, well-made and reasonably priced.
I went down to London on Sunday and got tattooed by Stewart Robson at Frith Street in Soho. Now, there's no point in me posting photos until it's healed cause my arm is black and blue at the minute, but I can safely say that my owl is stunning and I'm totally inlove with it. If you're thinking about getting tattooed then I can't recommend Frith Street enough. Hope you've all had a lovely (although wet) bank holiday weekend!
I love your hair!
ReplyDelete♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}
Thank you! x
Delete