Lush Lemony Flutter and Dynamic Makeup; River Island Key Necklace; Primark Collar and Ring; Primark Collared Top; Flowery Dress by Hell Bunny via Blue Banana; Primark Bobble Hat; Ark Leather and Lilac Dress; Forever 21 Spotty Dress; Topshop Lilac Lace Peter Pan Dress.
I thought I'd share with you a collective haul of some clothes, jewellery and Lush things, the majority of which I got from Sheffield on Monday. I didn't intend to go wild, but sales and AW beckoned and how could I say no? I spent the last of my Topshop birthday voucher on this super pretty lilac lace dress but I'm still undecided as to whether I should keep it as I don't really need any more 'dressy' dresses and it was still £25 in the sale, so I might yet take that back (please advise). The spotty dress just screamed dalmatian to me and I knew I had to get involved- it's got 3/4 sleeves and a nipped in waist which I love loads; and it was a bargain for £19.75!! The leather and lilac combo was in the sale at Ark for £15 and I couldn't say no really- as with all of the above dresses, the top half is fitted and the skirt is loosey goosey. I love this Hell Bunny dress, they make my ultimate favourite dress shape ever and this one was just too kitschy and cute to miss. The bobble hat is a bit premature (I hope) but it's maroon and sparkly and wooly and bobbly, need I say more?
I'm into my collars atm and love this pearl offering from Primark for £4 which I think will look lovely over a plain jumper or dress. The River Island key necklace was a total bargain at £2.50 and it's so dainty and cute! I went into Lush to buy the Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (rhymy rhymy) and got ensnared by the makeup lady and fell inlove with their new Emotional Brilliance range of makeup and bought the Dynamic eyeliner which I'll be using as an eyeshadow, with the rest of my Lush voucher. I also bought the bedding that's in my photos from B&M's- the multicoloured hearts single duvet and one pillow case was £7.99 and I also got a pink heart single fitted sheet and pillow case for £4.99- bargains!!!
In other news, I'm 3 followers away from hitting 100 and the launch of my give away. Trust me, you won't wanna miss it! Please spread the word and don't forget to leave me your comments and links below so I can check your blogs out.
I love that pearl collar! So pretty.
ReplyDeleteIt's super cute and will go with loads of things!x
DeleteThe topshop dress looks beautiful! You should keep it x
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
Delete