Saturday, 4 August 2012

Starfleet Academy.

Top- H&M
Skirt- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Ring- New Look

Apologies for the change of scenery; I well like this outfit and I'm at my boyfriend's for the weekend so blogger's needs must ay? Can you tell my boyfriend plays guitar btw haha. I feel like a bit of a space-age school girl in this outfit, in a good way. I love the spacey silvery collar on this plain black top and have been known to wear it under a jumper with the collar showing in the colder months. I used a birthday voucher to buy this skirt- I originally bought it in black jersey but got the wrong size and ended up exchanging it for this grey marl version. My hair's looking quite Beetle-esque atm because I'm still growing out the tufts of damaged hair from my pink hair days so I need to wear it back alt time which is really annoying!! I'm working on my wardrobe atm trying to work in some basics that I seemed to have survived without for 21 years. I think this is the first ever outfit post where I'm actually wearing the outfit when the post goes up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment