Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Night Owl.





Top- Topshop
Pants- New Look
Shoes- Topshop
Jacket- second hand army shop
Ring- handmade by me (pieces from etsy.com)
Nails- H&M Nail Varnish in Blue My Mind and Blue Bliss.

I wore this outfit today to go sneaky shopping in. I wanted to show you my American Apparel disco pants dupes for only £16.99 from New Look! They're kind of like a thick legging material, matte not shiny like the crazy AA ones, with back and front pockets, a zip and button- like regular pants really. They're much more forgiving and less like liposuction than the originals! They're a bit long for me (even though I'm 5.5/5.6) so I've rolled them up at the bottom which I think looks quite nice. I love this H&M nail varnish combo- it's kind of like a dupe for the Topshop Louise Gray nail varnish in Junk Yard which I had my eye on. I've got a haul post coming up from what I bought today cause I did make a sneaky Louise Gray makeup purchase. 

And here's my owl! I dunno if anyone's even bothered about seeing it but here it is. It's not fully healed at all yet, in fact it's just started scabbing over (ewwwww) but it's a lot better than it was on Sunday. What d'you think? Hope you've all had a lovely week so far. 

p.s photo overload!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look fantastic! (I'm a sucker for sparkly things), never tried H&M nail polish, might give them a go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd deffo recommend H&M nail varnish- they do a rainbow glitter varnish called Carnival which is super nice! Plus they're only £2.99 each x

      Delete