Thursday, 23 August 2012

Louise Gray for Topshop.


Eye Cream Duo in Wave Machine (£8); Nails in Pinch Punch (£6.50); Glitter Pots in Peacock (£8); Lipstick Case (£8); Mascara in There and Black (£10); Eye Palette in Blink (£12.50)- all images from Topshop.com

Unless you've been living under a fashion/beauty rock, I'm sure you'll all know that Louise Gray's clothing and makeup collection for Topshop has launched online and in store today. Now, I'm not gonna lie, I don't know a lot about up-and-coming designers and Louise is no exception. But as soon as the launch was announced and I read a few interviews with Ms Gray I soon found myself lusting after the launch of this collection. Although the clothing line looks amazing, it's a bit too razzle-dazzle for me but they are definitely luxury pieces that will be the envy of all your friends. I wanted to focus on the makeup because the packaging and the colour range are unlike anything Topshop have ever done before- it's super playful, wild and out-there whilst remaining wearable by all. I'm particularly loving the look of the two eye sets including the pink and purple cream duo and the insanely cute glitter pots! I'm actually dying to have blue eyebrows right now (surely I'm not the only one?) and will deffo get crayola-colour happy in front of the mirror later on.  If you wanna get involved then do so quickly cause I imagine this will sell like hot cakes! What d'you think of the collection? Also, who d'you think should the next Topshop collaboration be with?

7 comments:

  1. This collection looks great! I knew I fancied the nail polishes but I've never seen the glitter pots before, they look fab! Xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they? The nail varnishes look insane too xx

      Delete
  2. I'm digging the model's blue eyebrows. Very fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of Louise Gray until I went to Topshop the other day. Love the glitter eyeliners and the lipsticks. Will be having a look in my local store, but unsure if they'll store it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how widely available they'll be in store tbh, you can buy them online though :] x

      Delete
  4. I'll deffo check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete