Sunday, 12 August 2012

Inside My Travel Wash Bag.

 Wash Bag- Primark

Clinique 7 Day Scrub; Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes; Simple Eye Makeup Remover mini; Simple Soothing Facial Toner mini; Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish mini; My Skin No Shine Mattifying Moisture Lotion; Good Things Stop That Spot Clearing Gel; Skin Wisdom Youth Protect Eye Treatment.
Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash; Scrub of Your Life; The Righteous Butter minis. 
Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hair Spray; S&G Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner minis and Mark Hill Turn Up the Heat mini.

As I've mentioned, I'm away this week with my boyfriend and his family staying in a cottage up north so I thought I'd show you what I'm taking with me in my wash bag. I used a rolly-up wash bag from Primark when I went to Bruges with my man in June (seems like a lifetime ago!) but shortly after I saw a blogger's Muji wash bag which looked super nice. As I was about to order one offline, I found this replica in Primark which is exactly the same style but with polka dot and red trimmings rather than being all matte black like the Muji one. I can't remember but I think it was either £3 or £5 which is a bargain either way! There's two zip pockets and then a large area in the base which also has little mesh sections in it. 

I've brought a mixture of everyday favourites, new products to try out and stuff I wanna use up and get rid of! Instead of taking my usual serum, day cream and night cream I'm just going to use the My Skin No Shine Mattifying Moisturiser to see what it's like. I've nearly finished both of the Boots Cucumber Eye Gels that I have at mine and my boyfriend's houses so I picked up this Skin Wisdom Eye Treatment to check out as it was 1/2 price. The products I'm hoping to use up are the S&G shampoo and conditioner as I don't find them that amazing tbh and the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish because I really don't like the smell and much prefer the S&G Peaches and Clean cleanser I've been using recently. I'll probs be reviewing a lot of these when I get back so keep your peepers peeled if you're interested in any of them. I've also brought suncream, e.l.f makeup setting spray, deodorant (obvs) and Batiste dry shampoo but they were for last minute packing after I took these photos. What are your travel essentials? 

p.s Don't forget to enter my 100 follower give away!

10 comments:

  1. You have a great selection of products in there! I love the Primark face wipes.

    I'm following you now from the BBU blog hop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check your blog out too xx

      Delete
  2. Great products! I like your wash bag too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award:

    http://www.thebeautythinktank.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Just started following. Com stop by our page and follow back =]

    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will check your blog out for sure x

      Delete
  5. o m g so many products I'm jealous of. You lucky girl!

    Freddy

    ReplyDelete