Topshop Lace Cross Jumper, Temptress Stud Slippers, Black Embrioded Lace Skirt, Louise Gray Liquid Eyeliner, Nail Varnish in Firework; Lady Gaga Fame perfume; New Look Wooly Hat; Spiked Heart Earrings; Forever 21 Earrings.
So this is a haul and a half really. I feel quite bad about it but they're all lovely things so it makes me feel a little less bad. Also, the Forever 21 earrings were bargains at £1.50 and the New Look earrings were £3.99 so that's not bad either. I got a free Louise Gray compact mirror with my Topshop makeup purchases so get involved if you want one before they run out! I tried this jumper on before with the skull print but I think I actually prefer this lace cross one- and the leather patch studded shoulders are super hot. I love this skirt but I'm not sure how to style it so I'm gonna try it out with a few different tops and shoes etc but it's so pretty and unusual with the half underskirt lining. I also tried the Lady Gaga perfume and it smells amazing so I just had to get it. Can I just say, look at these loafersssssss! They're like my suedey Vectras but have a rubber soul and are like a faux leather so I'll be able to wear them in the rain- hooray! This was my final blow-out using my student discount because it runs out tomorrow which I'm gutted about but I more gutted that I'm not going back to uni this September.
i was looking at the Louise Gray makeup earlier, but i just didnt know what to get! Great post!
ReplyDeleteh0laluai.blogspot.com
I couldn't decide either! The pastel coloured cream shadows look lovely x
DeleteGreat haul! I love your new shoes.
ReplyDeleteThank you!x
DeleteThose shoes are so cute and I love the earrings you got! I found your blog through the BBU hop and I'm following now! xx
ReplyDeleteBeauty by T
Thank you! xx
DeleteI forgot to have a student discount blow-out, argh! But I have a boyfriend who's still a student, so I'll just use him when I need to shop, haha! I really want to get my hands on the Gaga perfume, jealous! x
ReplyDeleteI'm gutted now :[ Lucky you! The Gaga perfume is well unusual and quite full-on but I really like it. I'll deffo review it soon x
DeleteI have to try the Lady Gaga perfume, everyone keeps telling me how amazing it smells and how pretty the bottle is!
ReplyDeleteGreat Haul, I need the shoes!
Charlotte Xx
www.pigsflytothemoon.blogspot.com
I've actually just reviewed it if you wanna check it out! x
Delete