I bought this ring a few weeks ago after seeing it on vipxo's blog- I think she had a gold one but I sure love silver though. I got it off ebay for about £2.99 with free P&P but there's similar ones like here but if you just type in 'silver cat ring' something similar will come up. It's quite a delicate ring compared with my massive statment ones but I really love it- I'm a mega crazy cat lady having had cats all my life. My current two feline friends are called Jess (a boy, we didn't name him) and Moshi (I named him) who are just the coolest cats in the world. Back to the ring- I love how it looks like the cat is clinging onto your finger and the black rhinestone eyes are a nice detail. If like me you love cats you should get on it.
This is so cute! I almost got sucked into buying a ton of rings off of ebay. Cute but I wouldn't wear it often D:
ReplyDeleteI know- there's sooooo many bargain rings on there!x
Deletei love this, i instantly went to that link and bought one for me and one for my cat obsessed friend! thank you.
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
That's ace- it is a must for cat lovers! x
DeleteSo cute! :)
ReplyDeletewww.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com
Thanks! x
Deleteaww I love this ring so cute.. definitely gonna check them out! xo
ReplyDeletewww.beanabeach.com
For sure and for that price, why not?!x
Delete