Tuesday, 31 July 2012

In Your Face: Best of July.

Lush Volcano Foot Mask; Essie Nail Varnish in Mint Candy Apple; Clinique Chubby Stick in Heaping Hazelnut; Urban Decay NAKED Palette; No7 Nourishing Lipshine in Pink; Dior Addict Ultra Shine Pearl Lipgloss in Sari Pink; H&M Nail Varnish in Carnival; Model's Own Nail Polish in Jade Stone; Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray; Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream; Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Sweetheart; Garnier BB Cream for Combination/Oily Skin.

Once again, I've been loving loads of different products this month. A few of my Birthday presents are featuring here in the shape of my two minty nail varnishes, the NAKED palette and the super pretty Dior lip gloss. I've been loving wearing different lip products this month, normally I'm pretty boring and just wear MAC lipstick in Hue or L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Fashionista Pink. My everyday 'boring' lip gloss is the No7 Nourishing Lip Shine- it's just so easy to wear and it goes with everything; it's deffo become a handbag staple for me. What have your favourites been this month?

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try the Garnier BB Cream for Combination/Oily Skin!! Great post :) x

    Priya..x

    OneProductTooMany.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete