Cushion Brush; Nailwear Pro+ in Lemon
Sugar and Coral Reef; Miami Party Body Spray; Gel Eyeliner Brush.
It’s my favourite delivery of the
month when Avon comes a calling, even if it does wake you up at 8.30am!! I’m
such a dweeb that I only buy things from Avon when they are on offer, even if
it means waiting for ages like I have done with the powder/all over face brush
(which is finally on offer hooray!). I can’t remember when I bought my hair
brush and it’s so angin now so I got a new one. I’m not well up on brushes but
I knew I wanted a flat one (haha) so I got this Cushion Brush for £2 reduced
from £5- bargain! All you Avon fans will know that Avon have launched their
nail varnishes with a new improved formula and some new shades, in addition to
the old favourites. I got Lemon Sugar and Coral Reef on
introductory offer at £2.50 each reduced from £6 which is well good considering
the quality of the originals is amazing- can you imagine how ace these new ones
are?! I got the yellow to add to my pastel shades collection and I think the
coral is a perfect summery shade, adding to my forever growing pinky coral
collection.
I’m a big fan of body sprays,
especially when they don’t cost too much as you don’t mind spraying tonnes on
compared with an expensive perfume. Plus they’re dead easy to just chuck in
your bag and you don’t have to worry about crazy fiddly bottles being smashed
like with perfume. This new scent Miami Beach is also available in a proper EDT
for £10.50 but I got the Body Spray for £1.50 (£3.50 full price). It’s a super
summery fruity scent so I’ll be using this loads! In the current brochure (10)
you can buy the EDT and spray for £8 which is a good offer. Finally, I got
another beloved eyeliner brush; it’s so amazing and it was on offer for £2.50 instead
of £4 full price. I also got one for my friend because she wanted an angled
brush for her eyebrows so I recommended this one as it stays in shape and you
can get really precise lines with it. So there’s my latest Avon haul- I’m sure
they’ll be more mentions of these products as I start using them. I’m already
planning my next Avon attack with the new brochure- they get me every time!
those two nail polish shades look so yummm!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are real nice!x
Deletelove the nail polish colours! the hairbrush looks cute too :) x
ReplyDeletemaskedbeautyblog.blogspot.com
They're well good quality too. Thanks for the comment x
DeleteThank you xx
ReplyDelete