Jumper- Tesco
Skirt- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Marks & Spencer
Skirt- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Marks & Spencer
Earrings- Muse
Lipstick- MAC in Hue.
Oh this jumper! I saw this in the clothes section of Tesco the other day and fell inlove! It’s something totally different for me but I just love the colours and ombre effect. It was only £14 and also available in a neon pink/orange (which I also got) and a minty/blue (which I didn’t get). It’s a really light ‘holey’ knit so it’s nice and cool for summer but could be layered up real nice for winter. I couldn’t think what to wear it with from my colourless wardrobe so I just teamed it with my trusty stretchy black skirt. I think it works OK but I’d like to try it with other things but I’m not too sure what tbh, any suggestions? Sorry for the bizarre arm close-up but I just wanted to show all the lovely colours in the jumper- its all shades of lilac and light pink and like a duck-egg blue shade. It’s super comfy and that square sort of shape so it’s all baggy and cosy.
I wore this outfit last weekend as me and my boyfriend went out for a quick mooch around the shops with his mum and had a sneaky full English breakfast in a well nice cafe down my way. I’ve found and purchased a Alexander Wang Rocco bag replica to be reckoned with! It’s the same shape etc but with gunmetal metalwork (love) and studs on the bottom but as an added extra, it has skulls embossed all over the body of the bag- doesn’t really get more perfect for me tbh. It was £35 off amazon (weird place to buy a bag I know) and you get an Alexander McQueen type skull scarf with it too (although I have many of those already). I thought £35 wasn’t bad seens as though the real thing is like £600, I don’t even think that’s an exaggeration is it? I’m still plugging away at my revision waiting for my exams to be over whilst trying not to think about the fact that I don’t know what I’ll do when I finish if I can’t find a job, nooooooooo!



jumper is gorge
ReplyDeleteThank you!xx
Delete