Sunday, 20 May 2012

I'm Charming.





T-shirt- The Black Dahlia Murder merch
Shorts- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shirt- Primark
Denim Jacket- Drop Dead Clothing
Ring- Topshop
Nails- Chanel in Paradoxial

I wore this to uni last week- I’m super behind on outfit posts because I’ve been revising for and sitting my exams but they’re finally over now! I feel like I’ve been neglecting my many a band t shirt recently because I’ve just been living in my t shirt dresses. I want some more denim shorts but I can’t seem to find any I like. These black ones from Topshop are semi-stretchy like skinny jeans which I like cause sometimes denim can be real stiff. I normally wear a grey (mens) hoodie under my Drop Dead jacket but the warmer weather called for something less heavy so I opted for my trusty lumberjack shirt. It’s a lil bit felty which I like with these flannely shirts. I got this ring with my last mini-haul but couldn’t get it to photograph nice without being on my finger. So here it is! I love it loads, it’s well unusual and I love statement rings as it is. This pic doesn’t do the nail varnish justice but Paradoxial is one of my favourite nail varnishes ever- its a super smooth grey with a metallic, lilac shimmer running through it. I’m sorting my room out so I’ll be putting loads of stuff on ebay- I just have far too many clothes that I don’t wear any more so they gots to go! I’ll post a link so you can take a look at what I’m selling.

5 comments: