Saturday, 26 May 2012

Ebay listings.










Hey y'all, I just thought you'd like to know that I've (finally) listed some items on ebay. Is it just me or is ebay hyper frustrating?!? I can just never seem to have a pleasent experience doing listings! I just thought I'd share some pictures of the items I've put up so you can see if anything takes your fancy. If you have any questions about items you can leave a comment here but it'd probs be easier (for both you and I) if you ask any questions via ebay itself. It says on the listing itself the condtion, size etc of the items but there's a mixture of brand new and used (but in ace condition) items. Please go check them out here, the listings end a week today. Happy bidding!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Criminal Damage dress! And the anchor shoes are lovely too, pity I'm only a size 3/4! Ebay is awesome, I recently made £70 on it (which I promptly spent...on more clothes!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, nevermind. That's ace- I'm planning on saving the money but I don't know if I'll be able to resist a shopping spree!x

      Delete