Saturday, 19 May 2012

Creepin.





All images from Google Image search.

I'm in a dilemma. I fancy buying some creeper shoes but I dunno if they'll suit me first off. Secondly, none of my friends or family like them. Thirdly, which do I choose?! I can't afford to splash out on irl brand new TUKs or Underground creepers (around £70-£100) but theirs some real good non-branded ones knocking around on ebay and the high street for between £20-£30. I quite like the suede stud ones (the lowest photo) but I also like the dalmatian ones too. I dunno, I'm never normally this indecisive about clothes but I think because I'm trying to save up for the hols, I'm trying to attempt to be more cautious about what I spend my money on.  I think I'm just gonna go for it and get some. Has anyone got any recommendations on size with these? I'm usually a 5/6 depending on the shop- I'm thinking of getting them in 6 cause they're filled in.

6 comments:

  1. Hi. i have Underground creeper, double sole. They're definately the best. I'm also a 5-6 and I got a size 5 and they're perfect. I might get some cheapy ones from ebay too for festivals!
    by the way I'm hosting a £500 competition for Next on my blog
    http://www.glitzngrime.com/2012/05/win-500-with-next-and-glitz-grime.html
    It would be great if you could enter as it's such a massive prize.

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I don't know whether to go for a size 5 now :/ Thanks, I'll check that out for sure. Thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  2. The Underground/TUK creepers are good, but wayyy too expensive. From what I've heard, the cheaper copies are still good quality! If you go for the cheap option, you can have the studded ones and the dalmation print! I love my creepers, got them of Ebay but I wouldn't pay £70 for them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for sure- that's good to hear though about the quality of cheaper ones. You temptress! I think I may well do tbh. Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous. I love the leopard print ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bidding on some right now- I sure hope I win them lolz x

      Delete