MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium.
How did I forget to review this?! I think it’s cause I just use it everyday I just assume that everyone knows how amazing it is. Well in case you don’t, here it is. The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a matte powder that you wear over your foundation to just even out and finish the look of your skin. I really like the packaging on this product, as I do with all MAC products- its sturdy, black and simple. Unlike other MAC powder compacts, I like how this has a clear lid so you can see the product; although this means that there’s no mirror but I’m not too bothered about that. I will admit that I have dropped this compact and my heart stopped! But never fear, not one crack appeared which I was well impressed with cause my Chanel one broke if you just thought about dropping it (slight exaggeration). Please note that I wouldn’t recommend throwing your makeup around just to see what happens- I’m just naturally dead clumsy!
Now I’d deffo recommend getting some advice when choosing the colour for the first time because I thought I was a Light or at most Light Plus but I guess it depends what look you’re going for. I decided on Medium after swatching the testers because it looked a well similar shade to my Chanel Poudre Compact in Translucent 2 which I used to use alt time. Well first off, this is so much better than the Chanel Powder I cannot tell you! Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a really smooth, soft powder blend that isn’t at all thick or cakey. For me, it just finishes off my skin getting rid of any potential shine, although my MAC Pro-Longwear does most of the work in that department. Even over less amazing foundations, this powder covers red areas and blemishes and evens out the skin tone. It isn’t at all chalky or heavy, it just sits really nicely on the skin. You get 10g of product for £20.50 which I guess you could say is expensive but seriously, the quality just speaks for itself. I just love this product so much I cannot even tell you! It just makes my skin look perfect and lasts all day. Go and get it now!
How did I forget to review this?! I think it’s cause I just use it everyday I just assume that everyone knows how amazing it is. Well in case you don’t, here it is. The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a matte powder that you wear over your foundation to just even out and finish the look of your skin. I really like the packaging on this product, as I do with all MAC products- its sturdy, black and simple. Unlike other MAC powder compacts, I like how this has a clear lid so you can see the product; although this means that there’s no mirror but I’m not too bothered about that. I will admit that I have dropped this compact and my heart stopped! But never fear, not one crack appeared which I was well impressed with cause my Chanel one broke if you just thought about dropping it (slight exaggeration). Please note that I wouldn’t recommend throwing your makeup around just to see what happens- I’m just naturally dead clumsy!
Now I’d deffo recommend getting some advice when choosing the colour for the first time because I thought I was a Light or at most Light Plus but I guess it depends what look you’re going for. I decided on Medium after swatching the testers because it looked a well similar shade to my Chanel Poudre Compact in Translucent 2 which I used to use alt time. Well first off, this is so much better than the Chanel Powder I cannot tell you! Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a really smooth, soft powder blend that isn’t at all thick or cakey. For me, it just finishes off my skin getting rid of any potential shine, although my MAC Pro-Longwear does most of the work in that department. Even over less amazing foundations, this powder covers red areas and blemishes and evens out the skin tone. It isn’t at all chalky or heavy, it just sits really nicely on the skin. You get 10g of product for £20.50 which I guess you could say is expensive but seriously, the quality just speaks for itself. I just love this product so much I cannot even tell you! It just makes my skin look perfect and lasts all day. Go and get it now!
Just came across your blog and it's so lovely!! :)
ReplyDeleteNow following, please check out mine if you can!
Thank you :)
xoxox
Thank you, I'll for sure check out your blog xx
DeleteI love MAC!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
Thanks for the comment x
DeleteI've been using this for about a month or so and love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it too, its so nice to use! x
Delete