Superdrug Simply Pure Oil Balancing Face Mask.
After buying, trying and loving the Superdrug Simply Pure Oil Balancing Serum I've been well more into trying Superdrug's own-brand products. I've also been loving the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser (Liz Earle dupe?) and it's made me think that Superdrug's own-brand ranges are better than even Boots'. So when I went into my local Superdrug and saw that the Simply Pure range was on offer at two products for £3.99, I thought it was time to try something new. I bought a new serum because I'm already about half way through my first bottle and I thought I'd try this mask. The offer is practically buy one get one free because they're about £3.50 each so two for £3.99 aint bad.
I've only ever used clay/mud masks before so I was interested to try this one. Its like an off-white runny cream and is a lot thinner than the mud masks that I'm used to. It didn't take much product to over my face, I just needed to bare in mind that it wasn't going to be as thick as a mud one! The directions say to leave it on for three minutes which I was a bit gutted about cause I normally like to have a mask on whilst relaxing in the bath but I've come round to the quick-mask routine. It's good to use before bed I find. It leaves the skin feeling really soft and smooth, just as the serum does. It's not quenching or hydrating like a moisturiser, its more cleansing and smoothing which I like because with me having oily skin, using a hydrating mask then putting on moisturiser can feel abit heavy sometimes. It doesn't at all make your face feel really tight afterwards which is good because I find that a bit of a weird sensation tbh. This definitely helps in mattifying my skin and I've been using it once or twice a week. I'd recommend this product specifically and this Simply Pure range generally to people to try.
Going into town today and will definatly pick up one of these now! Cannot wait to use it!
ReplyDeletewww.ditzygrace.blogspot.com
You won't regret it! Let me know what you think of it :]
Deletexx
With the weather getting slightly warmer I've definitely noticed my skin starting to get a bit more oily, might have to give this a try- I've never really considered Superdrug's skincare before but I might have to have a look xxx
ReplyDeleteI'd for sure recommend this + the serum from the same range. They just mattify your skin a treat! xxx
Delete