Friday, 11 May 2012

Bilbo Baggings.


Bag- Accessoryo via Amazon.

I finally found an Alexander Wang Rocco replica with NON GOLD metalwork with the added bonus of having skull detail on the faux-leather. My search for this bag took me far and wide and I’d even enlisted the help of family members and friends on my quest- you see, I take shopping very seriously! I finally found this bad boy on amazon for £35 (plus it came with a skull print scarf, of which I have many). It came well quick in the post and I’m so chuffed with it! At first I was worried that it was a little big for an everyday bag but I’ve been using it everyday now and it’s just perfect. It has two small handles and a detachable shoulder strap which I’ve been using. It zips up along the top and inside has a zip pocket and two slide pockets perfect for your phone or mp3. What I love the most is the gun metal studs and metalwork, including the zips and clips for the shoulder strap. Its super soft too- I sure hate stiff faux leather- and it’s real big so you can fit all sorts in it. I’m thinking of taking this on holiday with me as hand luggage, hopefully its not too big. This post is essentially some love for my new bag, sorry!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the Alexander Wang copies, but with the skulls its even nicer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's well soft as well and sturdy, I love it. Thanks for the comment. xx

      Delete
  2. This bag looks so nice, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you post the link? Really lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link for the bag http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leather-Ladies-Holdall-Design-Studded/dp/B007L798NA/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1337105172&sr=8-13

      x

      Delete