Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day
Shampoo and Conditioner (travel sizes); Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light;
Carex Sensitive Hand Gel; Simple Soothing Toner (travel size); H&M Candy
Road Lip Balm; Bourjois Nail Varnish Remover; H&M Nail Varnishes in Bella’s
Choice and Lady Luck.
I'm still really out of sync with my blog posts atm- I've been doing too many reviews all at once! It looks like I've been buying loads everyday but there's about 2 weeks between all my mini-hauls and they're also about a week late so if reviews come soon after this don't be surprised. OK so this looks like a lot but
it didn’t cost all that much. In one of the Boots stores near me, travel sized
items are on 3 for 2, so two weeks ago I got S&G Clean Girls Body Wash,
Righteous Butter and Flake Away Scrub for my holiday to try (I think they were about £2.50 each). I didn’t think the offer
would still be on cause its not been on in any of the other stores I’ve been in
but it was, so this week I got some S&G shampoo and conditioner and a Simple
toner for the holiday cause I’ve finished my No7 travel sized toner from the
starter kit (which I’m gutted about). The lady in the Boots near me said
they’ve got the Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water in stock in other parts of the
country but just not near me which is annoying and weird. I wanted to try the
Maybelline BB cream because I saw in the print ad that it’s oil free which
appeals to me. I’ve got the 17 BB cream and I did buzz off it initially but
I’ve gone back to it a couple of times and not liked how shiny it’s made my
skin look. The Maybelline BB cream was £7.99 which I think is fairly average
for a BB cream/foundation type product.
The H&M lip balm was a total
till buy- sometimes the worse kind of purchases! I just saw the cupcakes on the
packaging and that it was vanilla flavoured and for £1.99 I thought “why not”.
I just get cheap lip balms to chuck into my bag so it doesn’t matter if I loose
them or anything. I’ve never used H&M nail varnishes before but they have
some well nice colours that I wanted to try. I’ve fancied Topshop nail varnish
in Eclipse but not seen it in stores (only online) but Lady Luck seems to be a
bit of a dupe. Bella’s Choice is a super nice aqua/turquoise shade perfect for
the summer. You get 9ml for £2.99 which seems quite good- I’m not sure what the
quality is like but I’m sure I’ll soon find out. I’ve heard a lot of good
things about this Bourjois nail varnish remover, it reminds me of the sort they
use in nail salons- its got a sponge inside soaked in nail varnish remover. So
there’s my lil haul, I’m looking forward to using all these products and I’m
sure I’ll be reviewing them soon.
I've managed to get booked in for my hair dye and fringe trim- it's super long overdue and my roots are horrendous! Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my chum- I'm gonna try my hardest to be good (cause otherwise me and my boyfriend will starve on holiday) but I'm keeping my peepers peeled for a denim shirt and any bargains. I'm also having a sneaky Chanel make over tomorrow night, curtosy of my boyfriend's mum- she's coming too of course- and then we're meeting my boyfriend and his dad for tea which will be really nice. I've gone off my Chanel foundation loads since buying my MAC, Avon and Bourjois ones but I still love their nail varnishes and lipsticks so hopefully I'll find a sneaky treat to buy.
I need the Bourjois nail varnish remover, it sounds so awesome! Fantastic haul :) x
ReplyDeleteIt's really good- its got conditioning oils in it and makes your nails and cuticles feel amazing!x
DeleteI've personally never tried it either but my friend uses it all the time and said its super conditioning and smells amazing!
ReplyDeleteI sure will do, thank you xx