Dress- Primark
Cardigan- Marks & Spencer
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Marks & Spencer Limited
Collection
Nails- Look Beauty Nail Pop in Ribbon
and Avon Nail Enamel in Luxe Lavender.
I finally got to wear my Primark
summer dress! I got this agessss ago when the summery stuff just started coming
out and have since bought it in pink and black cause for £6 each they’re a mega
bargain! I love the Broderie Anglaise design on the top half- it’s a total copy
of a designer and Topshop dress that was out last summer. It’s got an open
back/hole sort of design which is a lil bit unusual but I’m planning on wearing
this with a cardigan anyway. I love the elasticated waist too, it makes the top
half of the dress drape nice and highlights my waist. I think this may be the
only item of white clothing that I own! Although I do love the monochrome look,
I’m usually too afraid to buy an all-white outfit so stick to patterns (usually
polka dots and stripes) but I’m so glad I got this dress. It’s made of that
thin t-shirt material so it washes dead easy and its super comfy to wear. I’m
for sure taking these dress when I go on holiday!
I got this ring from M&S
Limited Collection- pretty much the only M&S jewellery that I buy- because
it’s massive and silver and I love the detail on it. I also really like the
three turquoise coloured stones. I showed it my boyfriend and he said “that’s
really nice, it’s reminiscent of them times in that era”- I have no idea what
he’s talking about! It reminds me of Eastern jewellery which hyper embellished
metalwork and bright jewels. Either way, I think it was about £7 from M&S
so I don’t mind! I wore this on the day of my first exam last week cause it was
boiling! I’m wearing my new Bourjois 123 foundation in this post, I dunno if
you can see the difference really but irl it’s amazing!


That ring is beautiful, i also adoooore your white top :)
ReplyDeleteLots of Love, Ana
cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.co.uk
x
Thanks! The dress is a Primark mega bargain! Thanks for the comment xx
Delete