Wednesday, 23 May 2012

In Your Face: Topshop Cream Blush.



Topshop Cream Blusher in Flush.

As I mentioned, this is my first ever Topshop face product and my first ever cream blusher in one. I’m always a bit worried when it comes to cream blushers and eye products as I think they’re going to crease, fade or just generally slide off my face. However, my love of Topshop’s lipsticks and nail varnishes encouraged me to try this and for £6 I couldn’t go wrong really. I really like the packaging of Topshop makeup in general but the compacts are super cute! I buzz off the white with the ‘hand drawn’ black dots on it. The packaging is well sturdy too and has a good sized mirror in it. The blusher itself is a really light, creamy formula which blends super smooth onto the skin. In the pan, Flush is a super scary neon coral but on the skin it’s much more wearable. If you’re after a subtle look, then this is not the product for you- this is definitely one for those of us who like a bold cheek. I’ve been applying a bit to my finger then dotting it up my cheek before smoothing and blending it in. My only quarm with this product is that, compared with powder blushers, the intensity doesn’t last that long but I don’t mind reapplying tbh. I think this shade is perfect for summery looks and I’ll for sure be checking out more Topshop face products!


No comments:

Post a Comment