Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam.
After not being too wowed by the
GOLD by Giles highlighter, you’d have thought I wouldn’t want to try another.
Well you’d be wrong! I actually couldn’t wait to get my hand on this bad boy. I’ve
seen so many great reviews of this product and the Giles highlighter just made
me realise that highlighter does make a difference to your makeup look. Again,
as with all Topshop makeup products, the packaging is stunning. This is a lot
bigger than the blusher compacts but doesn’t come with a mirror which I think
is a bit weird- this is my only criticism of this product btw! For £9 you get a
MASSIVE dome of product- it would be less impressive for a face powder, say,
but seens as though a little goes a long way with highlighter this will last me
years, literally. It’s a mega yellowy gold powder in the pan but never fear- it
gives a beautiful golden shimmer on the skin. I’ve been wearing it to highlight
my non-existent cheek bones and even a lil sneaky bit on my nose. This highlighter
lasts all day and just adds that extra dimension to the skin. This will be the
highlighter of my choice from now on for sure!
I've been reading about Topshop makeup everywhere! I'm anxious to try the highlights and lippies I've seen
ReplyDeleteThe lipsticks are amazing and so is this!xx
DeleteThis looks so pretty :O really want this :) x
ReplyDeleteooooooo you should get it- its gonna last me so long! x
Delete