Lush Face Mask in Cupcake; Lush Herbalism Cleanser sample; No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Normal/Oily Skin and Cleansing Water; H&M Lip Gloss; Soap&Glory Thick and Fast Mascara.
So here's my little haul from shopping on Friday. I just thought I'd note that I also got a purple dress from Primark (the same style as my white/pink/black ones) and a skirt and shoes- both of which I'm taking back. They're doing up the Primark near me so there was minimal changing rooms and the queue was angin so I didn't get to try stuff on. I picked up a full-size Lush Cupcake mask (£5.75) after LOVING the sample size and I also got a sample of the Herbalism cleanser to try as recommended by the lovely lady in Lush. I wanted to buy so much more in there but I stopped myself! It was 3 for 2 again in Boots and look what I found! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited I finally found this toner! If you're from another part of the country you'll be like "yeah and?" but they recalled all the Cleansing Waters near me for some reason and there hasn't been any in store pretty much since the launch of the line in February. After loving using the Cleansing Water from my starter kit I wanted so bad to get my hands on this and I finally did!! I ended up getting it for free in the 3 for 2 along with replacement Night Cream and S&G mascara as they're both going thick and fast. I always wanna try new things when 3 for 2 offers are on but I buckled! I was just staring at the S&G stand and was dead conscious I might be boring my chum so I went for the safe options. Lil sneaky note- S&G makeup is included in the skincare 3 for 2 but no other makeup is. I bought the H&M Lip Gloss after loving the nail varnishes- this is a super dark plum gloss and you get a massive tube for £2.99 so I thought I'd give it a try. So there's my haul- in a way, it's a bit boring for you guys cause there's nothing new and exciting really but I'm loving it tbh.
I've been thinking about trying the No7 skin care range as Clinique is a little expensive. Let us know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteOh man- I love it sooooooo much! It's done wonders for my skin! I'd specifically recommend the Beautiful Skin exfoliator- its real good x
Delete