Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Paranoid.




Dress- Primark
Cardigan- Marks & Spencer
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Muse
Nails- Chanel in Paradoxial

So this is the pink version of the white dress from Primark (I’ve also got it in black) which was a bargain £6. It’s super nice and light for the warmer weather, which seems to come and go as it pleases atm! I teamed it with a cardigan cause it was way too warm for a jacket. I love the shade of pink of this dress- its a real nice coral pink. I know I’m being really boring with my outfits atm but I’m just not loving what’s in the shops this season. I’m loving loads of grungy looks that I see on the interweb but I’m totally not good at mixing up styles and clashing colours or prints. I’m gonna try and be super good this month to save up for my holiday (how many times have I said this?) so I’m gonna try not to buy anything this month without good reason! I’ve told myself that I can’t buy any products until I’ve used an existing one up- which isn’t going too well haha! I saw a blogger do a massive sale of products that she’d used a couple of times and she managed to get rid of loads of stuff so that’s something to keep in mind for the future. 

p.s photos taken in my boyfriend's mum's bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment