Erm, well this is a different post from what I normally do but essentially this is a post about makeup and beauty product storage. The top photo is the before and the bottom one is the after; although before I bought the flowery drawer set from W H Smiths it was much messier! I wanted a tray/basket to keep all my many beauty tubes, tubs and bottles in rather than them just being let loose on my desk/dressing table. After much searching, I found this lovely pink plastic basket in B&M's for 99p! I know, mega bargain! And they had an assortment of colours too. It's not that strong so I wouldn't use it to carry stuff around with but it's perfect for keeping things in neat and tidy. So I've moved my tubs with my makeup brushes in (pink one from Primark and Purple from Tesco- even though they look the same) and my lipstick tray to the raised part of my desk (where my bottles etc used to be) which is much tidier now.
Fyi, the 'thing' next to the crazy coaster is a beautiful shell that my chum brought me back from holiday many years ago and I keep all my hair clips and bobbles in it, I love it! Don't ask me about the coaster, I just needed one and didn't need a pack of 8million (exaggeration) and you can't buy lone coasters- or at least not what I've found. I just thought I'd point out my wonderful CD collection next to my desk. So I'm finding this basket well more accessible and disaster-free as I'm so clumsy and none of the products fall over now- hooray! I keep my makeup in the flowery drawers- I have another set with cupcakes on that serves as my bedside table/organiser. I love them! Plus they've been on offer at half price a lot so check them out if you want some storage. I hope you liked this post; how d'you store your makeup and beauty products?
A basket always works.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
Thanks for the comment!x
DeleteI have mine in a sterilite 5 drawer unit
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good idea x
Delete