Better late than never but this is my June Empties post. I've never done an empties post before but I really enjoy reading empties posts (because I'm nosy) and it's always good knowing whether people would repurchase items after the initial hype over a product has faded. So here goes...
Superdrug Mud Therapy Deep Cleansing Mud Mask:
This was one of those products that I just wanted to finish and get rid of in the end. Although it's an OK mask, I just had much more exciting ones to use in the shape of Lush Cupcake fresh face mask. It isn't a bad product but it also isn't amazing if you know what I mean. Lush masks are far more exciting! Repurchase: No.
Primark Beauty 4in1 Facial Cleansing Wipes:
I know lots of people don't use makeup wipes if they use cleansers but I personally prefer to use makeup wipes first. I used to use the Boots cucumber ones but find these Primark ones get my makeup off much better and are well cheaper as a twin pack is only £1. These can be a bit harsh so I'd recommend the sensitive ones for sensitive skin. Repurchase: Yes! I have a mega stash of these bad boys.
Tesco Cotton Wool Pads:
I use cotton wool pads with my toner and if I've got any eye makeup on that just won't budge. Is it just me, or are cotton wool pads fair expensive? I've just bought a mega twin pack from Primark for £1, there's nothing wrong with these, although they are a tad on the thin side. Repurchase: No.
Lush Cupcake Mask:
This product needs no introductions, I was gutted when I finished this but I'm switching it up with Cosmetic Warrior atm. This is my joint favourite face mask ever. Repurchase: Definitely yes!
No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator:
I've been loving using this, the greatest exfoliator of all times in my opinion. It's intense enough to clean out pores but not so harsh that it leaves your skin feeling tender or sensitive. Repurchase: Yes, already have done.
Boots Simply Sensitive Gently Refreshing Toner:
Although this toner did the job, I couldn't wait to finish it when I finally got my hands on No7 Cleansing Water because I find it much better for my oily skin. This is a good bargain toner though. Repurchase: No.
Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Intensive Mask:
I really enjoyed using this hair mask and it did leave my hair feeling super soft, shiny and bright. I'm currently using the Tresemme Split Remedy one because my split hairs are driving me mental but I would like to use this mask again sometime. Repurchase: Yes, but just not yet.
Avon Advance Techniques Colour Protector Conditioner:
Is it just me or does anyone else finish their shampoo and conditioner at different times? I find it quite annoying tbh. I've been using this Avon shampoo and conditioner duo for maybe a year now and think it's pretty good. I find it hard to get excited about shampoo and conditioner tbh! Repurchase: Yes.
I'm still as inlove with this product as I was when I first used it! It's super creamy and moisturising with gentle exfoliation- I use it every time I shower! I'm currently using the Vanilla one but I've bought another strawberry one for when that runs out hehe. Repurchase: Yes!
I hope you enjoyed this post, have you used any of these products- if so, what d'you think?
I love the strawberry scrub from Avon! The smell is so yummy and it actually does work unlike loads of other 'scrubs' aha. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk
It sure smells delicious! Thanks for the comment x
DeleteHey Roisin
ReplyDeleteLovely posts! Indeed, I fall in love with all the blogs that do genuine product review.
Following your blog now.
Shikha x
Thank you so much! x
Deletethese products look so pretty together lol. i really must try a lush face mask one day! x
ReplyDeletemaskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
You really should- you'll never want to go back once you've tried one! x
Delete