No7 Nourishing Lip Shine in Pink (£10.50 from Boots).
I finally managed to track down the No7 Nourishing Lip Shine after it instantly selling out everywhere. The Nourishing Lip Shine is part of the No7 Summer Limited Edition Collection and pretty much all the products flew off the shelves. I initially wanted the Peach option but beggers can't be choosers, so I got my hands on the Pink option using my £5 off No7 voucher so I only paid £5.50. First, can I just say that I love the packaging of this Limited Edition range- I love the stars and the colourful swirls on the box. This product has a crazy spongey tip applicator which I can only liken to really dense cotton wool. It's been heavily criticised for being hyper difficult to squeeze the product through and me being all macho thought "these girls must just be real mard". I'm not too proud to admit that I was wrong- its soooooo difficult to get the initial squeeze of product and from there on in I find it gets a bit easier. The product itself is like a super smooth shiny balm more than a sticky gloss I'd say; I love the fact that it's not tacky and super high-shine or wet looking, it gives a much more natural look which I like. I've found this product to be really hydrating and softening but, like most glosses, doesn't really last all that long. The colour pay-off isn't great but again, I like that it gives a natural look perfect for teaming with smoky eyes. I know this product has been a let down for a lot of people, but I personally really like it. Do I think it's worth £10.50? Hell no! I wouldn't have paid full price for it at all but I definitely think it's worth the £5.50 I paid for it. It's going to be a handbag resident for some time I feel. Did you manage to get your hands on this- if so, what d'you think?
Im going to go to boots tomorrow and see if i can get my hands on this!x
ReplyDeleteHurry hurry! I struggled to get hold of this xx
Delete