Shoes- Next (£28).
OK, so this might seem like a weird post but I bought these shoes when I went shopping with my mum on Friday and I really like them so thought I'd share them with you guys. They're totally "not me" in the sense that they're a) not black, b) they're nude, c) they're quite smart but I just love them! They're patent nude deck-shoes with a super cute lilac bow- my mum said they're a weird colour combo, and maybe that's why I was drawn to them but my feet did look real nice in them. I've just finished uni (I graduate on Saturday) so I'm gathering work/interview appropriate clothes whilst the sales are on but I don't really like 'work shoes' per-se. I obvs will have to wear tights all year round, or boots, because I've got tattooed feet but I think these will look super nice for work and dressy occasions. I might also take to wearing them with my usual ensemble, I'm not sure yet. What d'you think of these shoesies?
In other news, it's my 21st Birthday a week today! I've got so much going on between now and then though, including my birthday treat of going on the Harry Potter Studio Tour with my dad (a joint bday present as my dad's birthday is the day after mine).
No comments:
Post a Comment