Wednesday, 18 July 2012

MEOW!


I just couldn't help but share with you my beautiful little princesses! We rescued these two lovely kittens last week and named them Kat (von D, on the left) and Pyewacket (on the right). Pyewacket is the only recorded name of a witch's familiar (cat) but we call her Pye for short and Kat's named after the lovely Kat von D. They're just so adorable and they're living in my room atm because they've just been neutered and can't go outside and have little cones on (awww). I love waking up to their little faces, even if it is a 5am!!! They're the first little girlies we've ever had- we also currently have 3 adult male cats called Jess (we didn't name him but were asked to keep his name by the people who gave him to us), Moshi and Geddy (formerly known as Felix and was my cousin's) so it's a house-full atm! They're all rescue cats in one form or another and we love them all to bits! I feel a lil bit like a crazy cat lady now though haha! As I write this post I've got one kitten curled up either side of me on my bed snoozing, awwwwww! 

8 comments:

  1. Aw, they're both so gorgeous! :) xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaah !! They're the cutest.. What a great picture too. Makes me want (another) cat..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're right little monkies, always upto no good hehe xx

      Delete
  3. Aww, they're so cute! I live in a small, upstairs flat so can't have cats, I'd love one though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu, you should just move out so you can get one :p x

      Delete
  4. Fantastic names!

    Much love:

    http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete