Friday, 20 July 2012

Fave Five: Blushers.




Vivo Baked Blush in Peaches and Cream; Chanel Joues Contraste in Pink Explosion; Marks and Spencer Limited Collection in Melba; MAC in Cubic; Marks and Spencer Limited Collection in Dusky Rose.


Oh me oh my, I love these blushers! As you can see, there's a bit of a theme with the light pink and coral/peach shades going on here. As I'm quite pale and like to play up my lips and eyes a lot, I tend to go for more pastel shade blushers which are buildable. Pink Explosion is an all time favourite of mine with it's baby pink powder and micro glitter; Melba also has micro glitter in it but is a much stronger shade. I also love matte blushers with Cubic and Dusky Rose being perfect examples of that. The Vivo Baked Blush has to be my ultimate bargain blusher at £4 coming with such a large amount of product. I'm totally in love with the M&S ones atm though and I just keep swapping between them two depending on how I've done my eyes and lips that day. What are your fave blushers- are there any I need to know about?

2 comments:

  1. I can see that like me you love a pink blush! Over the years I have mainly stuck with the bourjois blushers - which are very good if you haven't tried them but I also have a M&S blusher wheel the now which is good. It is nice to see someone else using M&S makeup as I thin they are very overlooked in the makeup market.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ - If you want to follow back if you don't already. I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so I would really appreciate it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with a pink blush! I've got one Bourjois blusher and I agree that they're real nice. I know, people aren't raving about it enough for my liking!! I'll for sure follow if I don't already x

      Delete